Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mmm...pie


So I really am just posting this so that Bobby can see it and drool. The girl that I'm training to take my position at work, Leah, was talking about how much she loves strawberry rhubarb pie so I said I'd make one and bring it in. Bobby brought me a TON of rhubarb a while back and I had no idea what to do with it so I chopped it up and threw it in the freezer. When Bobby found out I was using HIS rhubarb to make a pie for someone ELSE, he was slightly perturbed. So I promised him I would make him a pie this weekend. After all, the way to this man's heart is through his stomach. I'm smart...I learned that a looong time ago.

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

Mmm. That looks so good. Is it lunch time yet?

Annie Oldham said...

Hey! What about me? I want one too. And you can come and hand-deliver it, just so you can get your Lilly fix.

Kristen Brady said...

My mouth is watering looking at that pie!

dave&abby johnson family said...

ooo I love that kind of pie! Looks delicious and you are a nice friend!
p.s. love the wedding countdown at the top of your blog!