Thursday, October 9, 2008

Crush


I really must add to the recent blog entry about my apparent lack of romance. I do admit that I have never bought Maggie flowers from a store, but what I am wondering is if flowers picked on walks and placed in her hair count? Is it just the big moments in life that count or do all the little things along the way add up to something even greater? Is it just the big kisses that make one's toes curl or are little notes found in your purse that tell of love and affection monumental in there own right? Is it only the mountains that have beauty or can ripples in the sand still move your soul? Am I rationalizing this and trying to get out of buying flowers? Maybe....ok, here are some flowers Maggie. Not just one in your hair, but a whole field of flowers on the coast of blah blah-land. I didn't want to spoil this little surprise before the wedding but I am in the process right now of setting up this.....oh shoot, never mind, let's just say it worth telling everyone but I shouldn't quite yet...you know, just let the suspense build up a tad, that's romantic isn't it?

2 comments:

Maggie said...

baby, i never doubt how much you love me by all the small gestures, glances and words. it's those things that mean more than the rock on my finger or flowers in a vase. and, by the way, i want to know what that picture is of and what you're up to!

Annie Oldham said...

Awwww...you're sweet Bobby. All is forgiven :)

You two just can't get married fast enough. I'm impatient enough for the both of you!