Monday, October 6, 2008

Conference Weekend

Bobby and I spent this weekend together in Morgantown. We had a lovely time watching conference and hearing the words of our prophet and the other general authorities. I'm so grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The gospel means so much to me and having the peace and joy it brings to my life is so comforting when I look at the pain and heart ache that exists in the world. I am so happy to know that I am going to be marrying the man that I love and spending eternity with him.


And after looking at this picture, I realize every single picture we take is exactly the same! I'm always standing at Bobby's right and he always holds the camera, and they always look exactly the same! Boring! Okay, from now on...new pictures! Different angles! No more redundant, monotonous, same old photos...Well, we'll see. Bobby usually takes the pictures because his arm is longer than mine, and we just fit so well together that way. But I'll try, I promise!

3 comments:

Annie Oldham said...

I'm so glad you mentioned the picture thing in the last half of this post because as I was scrolling I thought, "Their pictures are always the same!" Then I laughed when I read the rest of the post.

dave&abby johnson family said...

You guys are so cute. That is hilarious about the picture. Lol you two are pretty cute! i too enjoyed conference as usual, the topics are always perfect and I love feeling the spirit!

McArthur Family said...

I'm excited for when you move out here and we get to hang out. I think your love for the gospel is contagious and I love it!