Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pathetic!

I am totally pathetic! Just a couple of days by myself and I am both whiney as could be and bored out of my mind. I always knew how much I loved her and how much of my life she was a part of but it just seems to come to the surface when she is gone. I really miss her. I can honestly say she is my best friend, confidant, love-of-my-life, and overall sweetest little thing ever!!! Plus, she gets all this solo-belly-rubbing time all by herself---that's my job too!! Ok, enough complaining....I have to say one positive thing before the end of this post......I got my new running shoes.

2 comments:

Annie Oldham said...

Well, if you can find solace in a pair of shoes...

Maggie said...

I miss you too! I can't wait to see you tomorrow...and Ruby can't wait to have kisses from her daddy and good belly rubs!