Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ruby Update

Another prenatal. Ruby's good, her heartbeat was strong. I actually had a contraction while the midwife was listening, so it was interesting hearing her little heart race for a few seconds and then calm down again. I've been having more and more Braxton Hicks contractions the last few weeks, and ever since the last Lost episode where pregnant Claire goes into labor and yells, "It's happening!", Bobby asks me if "it's happening" every time I have a contraction. I've had to dispel a lot of notions he's had about labor from watching TV and movies. These shows are giving our men lots of wacky ideas!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Dad and I are so excited!!! The time is getting close!

dave&abby johnson family said...

wow, my friend like your mama said i can't believe how close you are to being a mommy and bringing your beautiful baby ruby here!! i am so excited for you guys!!!! glad to hear all is well!!!