Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Morning Buddy

I was just going about my business this morning, cleaning the kitchen, working on a new kitchen curtain in the living room, when I heard some tapping against the kitchen window. I looked in and saw this little guy hanging out on the ledge:


What a cutie-patootie!(He's an American Goldfinch, in case you're wondering). I ran to get my camera, chanting to myself "Don't fly away, don't fly away!" I had little to worry about because he hung out all morning, tapping against the window, just chilling on the ledge and looking in. I think he was bored and wanted to play. Or eat my food. Or poop in my newly cleaned kitchen. Take your pick. But he made me smile.


2 comments:

Annie Oldham said...

Lilly loves this little bird and wants to see more pictures.

bob said...

Maggie is at home checking our blog every once in a while and so I just wanted to surprise her with an "I love you". Have fun feeding the pigs.