Sunday, November 23, 2008

Photo Tag

So, here's the rules:

1) Go to your pictures
2) Go to the 4th folder
3) Post the fourth picture in that folder
4) Tell about it & tag 4 people

I went to Arizona to visit my sister and her husband, Jonathan in March last year. The purpose of the visit was the Ostrich Festival, but that's a whole other story. The first night Jonathan thought it would be a great idea to make smoothies. So, like a gentleman, he started the preparations and proceeded to break the blender. This is his "Oops, I broke it" face.



I tag:
Annie
Amber
Jamie
Tara

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Remember how upset Annie was at me for breaking it. It was a good thing in the end, because now we have a blender with a smoothie button.

dave&abby johnson family said...

That is funny! And bridal showers, how fun!! Glad you had a good time! I can't believe in almost two weeks you will be moving to beautiful Morgantown! YEAH!

Anonymous said...

Hope you both had a great, relaxing Thanksgiving! :)

Love,
Jess