Monday, November 17, 2008

One year already?

So I have a confession to make...I completely forgot that it was our one year anniversary. Not that I don't love Bobby or regret that first date at all, but I've been busy! I've been in Cincinnati the last few days helping set up a new Crate & Barrel and store openings are exhausting! We're talking 12 hour days, maybe 7 hours of horrible sleep in a hotel bed and general pooped-outness.

So Bobby texted me on my drive home and said, "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!" and my heart totally dropped because I utterly forgot, but then I smiled a huge goofy grin because I love this man of mine. And I can't believe it's already been a year that we've known eachother because in some ways it feels like we've been friends forever and I can't imagine NOT knowing him. And then sometimes I look back at the time and think how fast it's flown, and it's gone by so fast since it's been so much fun!

Baby, I love you so much and am so thankful for all you are and the joy you bring to my life!

2 comments:

McArthur Family said...

You two are so cute. You are going to love having record of this engagement stage. I wish doug and I had something like that to look back on.

dave&abby johnson family said...

I am copying Amber because you guys really are soooo cute!!! I love how much you love eachother, it is such a wonderful thing to find your "ED" (eternal Date) :) Congrats on one year and many more to come!