Sunday, September 7, 2008

Theo's

Bobby and I met on Saturday at Cambridge, a very charming little town about 80 miles east of Columbus. As far as places to meet in between Columbus and Morgantown, Cambridge isn't so bad. We went on our third date here (and by-the-way had our first kiss here...but that's for another time) and have come back many times since then.

Our favorite place to eat here is Theo's. Well, we haven't eaten anyplace else in Cambridge, but we do enjoy Theo's a lot so I guess we can safely say that it's our favorite. And it has really good food, and it's really cheap food, so you can imagine how much Bobby really likes this place.


And by the way, I think he looks really cute here...don't you agree? Yup, that's what I thought! He had military Saturday morning and came straight to Cambridge after. What is it about a man in uniform?

Anyway, every time we come Bobby always gets the same thing: a 1/2 pound bacon cheeseburger that is absolutely monstrous and everytime he eats it he always groans with delicious pleasure and states that it's the best burger EVER.

But the reason I like coming to Theo's is the PIE! They have deeeelicious pie and I always need to have some. We've had apple, cherry, chocolate, chocolate-peanut butter, blackberry, coconut cream, banana cream, lemon meringue. We almost had strawberry once but they were out of it and Bobby looked absolutely dejected...there was pointing and laughing on my part I will admit, which probably wasn't very supportive, but this man just makes me laugh sometimes. There was also an unfortunate incident with custard pie: I am firm in my belief that it wasn't too bad, but Bobby will go to his grave telling you it was the most disgusting thing he's ever eaten.


On Saturday, Bobby had peach pie and I had coconut cream and we ate until our bellies were full...

1 comment:

dave&abby johnson family said...

You two love birds are sooo cute, & that pie looks delicious! We are so excited for you to move here!