Monday, April 16, 2012

32 Weeks

Today I'm 32 weeks along with Jack and we feel very blessed. When I had my little stint in the hospital, we weren't sure when this little man would make his appearance. And then we hit 31 weeks and now 32.

I went to my midwife last Friday and she said I could get off bedrest but I still needed to take it easy and be careful with how busy I get. Can I tell you how glad I was to hear that? I only had bedrest for a week and there are women who have to be stuck in bed for months. I don't know how they come out of it with any sanity left. By the end of the week I was ready to poke my eyeballs out I was so bored.

But Jack is doing just fine, he's moving like a little acrobat all the time, and I feel pretty good. So now we just wait and count the weeks that pass as a blessing that he gets to stay a resident of my uterus for a little bit longer and grow, develop, and get chunkier.

No comments: