Thursday, May 21, 2009

I miss my husband

This post is purely an indulgence, so you'll have to bear with me. When we found out that my brother Rob was getting married to Becca this weekend we were very excited. Then we found out that Bobby was going to be in school and wouldn't be able to come. He was really bummed out, and I was too for that matter, but we were still happy that I would be able to go and support them. But that was a couple months ago and Bobby didn't really think about it again.

Until last week. The realization hit him smack in the middle of the head that I was leaving him for a whole week. And he was kind of okay with that...until he realized that it meant I wouldn't be there for him to kiss in the morning before he leaves, or there to give him a hug when we see each other in the evenings when we both get home, or there to cook him delicious food that makes him groan with yumminess, or there to keep the house clean (I swear if I didn't clean the whole would look like the result of bomb exploding in our living room with the fallout reaching every room--he's not messy, just busy).

So, to my wonderful husband, I just want to let you know that I miss you so much. You mean so much to me and I wish you were here to hug me, kiss me, share my family with me, see the cuteness that is Lilly, have laughs with my brother and sisters, and just be here with me. I can't wait to be back home with you and wake up to kisses as you're leaving for school, coming home from work and having you waiting for me and being able to laugh and talk with you. I love you.

No comments: