Thursday, July 14, 2011

I apologize...

I haven't been very motivated to blog the last week or so. Nothing new is occupying my time, so really there isn't any excuse, I just haven't felt like doing anything on the blog at all. And so, my family and friends, you are the ones that suffer. You don't get to see what we've been up to or any new Ruby cuteness (which, let's face it, is really why you're on here). I'm going to be better. I promise. Maybe.

But hopefully this will tide you over....


Ruby loves to give kisses. She'll be playing and wandering through the house and suddenly find the need to give Bobby or me a kiss. It's very cute and I don't mind it at all. I'd kiss this little girl all day long if I could. Anyway, this is the face she makes when she's coming in for a kiss. And a little humming noise usually accompanies it too. So here's a kiss from Ruby for all of you.

No comments: