Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Vacation! Part 4: Other stuff

Bobby and I spent some time visiting our friends while we were in town. Our great friend Chad moved to Spanish Fork a couple months ago and we miss him alot. But, luckily we got the chance to see him while we were on vacation. We met up with him and Bobby's friend Nate to eat some good BBQ in Provo. So, if you're in town and want some good eats, Lon's Cookin' Shack is pretty tasty.


Bobby, Mutti and I also were able to go up to my Grandma's cabin while we were in Logan. My grandma and grandpa built the cabin several years before my grandpa passed away and there are a lot of great memories there. We spent summers going fishing and hiking and fourwheeling up in the mountains in Idaho, and that's how I remember my grandpa the best: taking us fishing at five in the morning.


We had a cookout and made smores and I took Bobby out on the fourwheeler to look at the view. It was so much fun and made me remember the wonderful time I used to have there.

1 comment:

Annie Oldham said...

I'm jealous you guys got to go to the cabin. I think Lilly would have loved it up there!