Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Playing with Jack

All the time Ruby tells me that she's going to play with Jack. And it usually entails her sitting down next to him and doing her own thing, blissfully unaware that he's still there. And then he'll sit and stare at her quietly, watching what she's doing and giving her occasional smiles if she says or does something that amuses him.

I've caught it on camera a few times after I've been covertly watching them (which is one of my favorite things to do).

Ruby's always worried about Jack being too cold and if she's around he'll usually have a blanket on.


She loves to look at books next to him and then gets peeved when he kicks the pages.


Ugh! These two kiddos have just about more cuteness than I can handle!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Your kids are seriously adorable!

B+J said...

Seriously, they are too cute! I hope Ruby still likes to "play" with him when he really can play.