Wednesday, June 22, 2011

One project down...100 to go

There is a list a mile long of projects and different things I'd like to do in our new place. It'll take me a while, especially since we're not rich *gasp* and I don't have a ton of me time with Ruby around. So slowly and surely I'll start chipping away at that list until it's done. Who am I kidding? I'm sure it'll never be done and I'll keep adding to it. I love decorating and making our home beautiful. It's always a work in progress and is never finished.

Here's the latest thing I've checked off the list: our gallery wall of family photos. We've got a massive bare wall in our living room and I thought this would be a great way of filling it. So over the last few weeks I've been gathering white and silver frames and I finally took the time to fill them and hang them. I love it.


1 comment:

B and J said...

I love it! We had a family picture wall as you walked up the stairs, i took it down while where trying to sell our house but now I can't wait to put it back up. I have lots more ideas for it this time too.