Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lack of Motivation

Yup, that's what I'm suffering from these days. I don't know if it's just being 21 weeks pregnant, enjoying the beauty and fun-ness of our new home and town, or if I just am plain lazy these days. Whatever it is, Bobby keeps asking me if there's going to be a new blog post and I say, "Nope!". Bummer. Sorry.

Well, here's a rundown of life here in Colorado lately (and once we upload photos and videos from our iphones you'll have a visual too). We love it here...and I mean love. Our short stint in Beeville reminded me how much I'm not cut out for small towns. I love having all my shopping and errand running to be a quick drive and I love having all the choices of where to go. And the grocery stores and food options...I could go on and on about that. Especially with how much I enjoy baking and cooking, it's nice to have a huge selection to choose from and especially the organic options here in CO. So. Nice.

As far as the bun in the oven is concerned....Our little bun has a name and it's Jack Richard. Yup, he's a boy! We found out a week ago and we're excited and my uber-focused obsessive tendencies are now kicking in as I'm thinking about what we'll do for the nursery. I've already got some fabrics that I like and now I'm looking at paint swatches and Bobby is trying not to show the dread on his face when I tell him it's time to start painting soon.

Ruby is loving Colorado as well. We've started going to storytime at the library and she's loved playing in the snow and going to the park when the weather allows. She's getting so big and I can't believe she's going to be 2 in just a matter of weeks.

Bobby loves his job and is really enjoying the clinic where he's working.

So I guess that means we're happy here! Yes, indeed!

1 comment:

McArthur Family said...

I'm so happy you guys love it there!!! And yay for a boy!