Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Two Months

Our little girl is officially two months old today! We can't believe she's already been with us this long. We live for her smiles, her squeals and her snuggles. I read something about motherhood (and I imagine it probably applies to fathers as well) that it's like having your heart exist outside of your body. It's so true! Ruby has totally taken over our hearts and we are so enraptured by everything she does. Bobby changes her diapers and says she could poop in his hand and he'd think it was cute. It's sweet to see how much he loves his little girl...I think it has surprised him how much he loves her and how quickly he embraced and enjoys being a father. He's a great daddy.

I'm doing pretty good too. Ruby's only woken up once the last few nights and it's been great! She really is such a good baby. She doesn't fuss much and is so happy most of the time. I count myself a very lucky mom with our little angel. And I must say, she is the cutest baby in the whole entire world!

No comments: